- Measures 1.5m x 3m x 2m (also available in 2.2m tall version)
- Green V – latest edition
- 25mm x 0.8mm powder-coated über strong orange metal poles
- XREFLECT® diamond mylar for superior reflectivity & fewer hotspots
- Hanging weight of +100kg
- 2 x Uplift Bars® for gravity-fed water systems e.g. Autopot, Multiflow & IWS Systems
- 3 Sensor Windows®
- Double zips plus rubber backed, waterproof and military-grade
- 5 x 13″ double oversized extract socks which fit all sizes of ducting including acoustic ducting
- 2 x cable socks
- 8 x outside passive vents with 700 microns bug-proof MicroMesh
- LightSavers® on all vents to deflect light
- StitchBLOK® with Tritec® foam technology for ultra-blackout light proofing
- Silicon Anti-Slip Tips on all hanging bars for weight load stability and no bar sliding
- Multi Use 360 Access – doors and feature placement for full any-position-access
- Hydrometer Guard – clear pocket positioned on front of tent with direct access to the tent
- 2 x main access doors, 1 x side door and 2 x rear doors. 1 of the rear doors is an optional High Frequency V Door
- Optional High Use V Door (x 1) for fast & easy 2-second access – this triangular door has ultra robust aerospace zips to prolong the life of your tent
- Tough, chunky, powerful and ultra robust Aerospace Zips on High Use V Door
- British engineered and designed
- Plus door hooks, hanging straps & spill tray
Green-Qube V: GQ1530 – 1.5m x 3m x 2m
Hydroponic Grow Tent – Green-Qube V: GQ1530
The Green-Qube 1530 V grow tent [GQ1530] is part of our flagship range of grow tents. Measuring 1.5m x 3m x 2m (also available in 2.2m high), this tent is spacious and gives you enough space for approx. 18 plants.
The Green-Qube V Grow Tent
Our latest edition of our Green-Qube range has introduced yet more exciting and innovative additions to our already best-selling, innovative-led and market-leading grow tents. The Green Qube V edition gives you more usage flexibility, time saving features and design-led components to extend the life of your grow tent, including Multi Use 360 Access. All our Green Qube V tents also now come with ultra thick, tough and sound-proof 600D outer shells, silicon Anti-Slip Tips on all hanging bars, Uplift MAX Bars, Hydrometer Guards and increased quantity of hanging bars.
Grow Tent Features
There are 5 x 13″ double oversized extract socks which fit all sizes of ducting including acoustic ducting, plus 3 x cable socks and 8 x outside passive vents with 700 microns bug-proof MicroMesh. Plus all with LightSavers® to soften light glare. You will also find 3 Sensor Windows® on the main door at the front of the tent to amplify your plant’s energy store. Together with 2 Uplift Bars®, designed for gravity-fed hydroponic water systems such as Multiflow, AutoPots and IWS systems.
Also in the latest Green Qube V edition you will find our new Hydrometer Guard. A clear pocket positioned at the top front of the tent which you can slip your hydrometer guard in.
Grow Tent Frame
British designed and engineered, Green-Qube grow tents has strength at its core. With some of the thickest poles on the market measuring 25mm x 0.8mm. Our über strong metal poles are powder coated our brand new Green Qube V orange and can hold over 100kg in weight. Green-Qube grow rooms also utilise an easy-click pole and corner connectors so you can assemble fast and simply. You also get a set of 4 hanging bars.
Green Qube Outer Shells
Green-Qube outer shells have extreme durability, with market-leading military style blackout 10 gauge zips. These are not only fully waterproof but also come with our brand new Double Zip mechanism so you can zip yourself safely into your tent.
The outer shell also comprises of an extra thick and tough non-toxic PVA canvas with XREFLECT® diamond mylar, engineered for 98% lightproof. We provide double socked cable, extraction and intake ports, all with StitchBLOK® with Tritec® foam technology. Plus rubber backing on all zips. These features result in our grow rooms now 99% light tight.
The Green-Qube 15304 grow room comprises of 2 x main access doors, 1 x side door and 2 x rear doors.
Super strong, ultra tough and packed full of clever and practical features, the GQ1530 grow tent really is the best on the market. The Green-Qube range harnesses pioneering quality, class-leading components and technology-led + innovative features, making them the bestselling British designed grow tents worldwide!
As Green-Qube, Quick Qubes and Roof-Qubes are British engineered, you get superior quality materials. As well as innovative first-to-the-market features and cutting edge technology at exceptional value. The message is simple: Quality + Durability + Technology At Low Prices.
Trust the thousands of others and choose the #1 bestselling UK designed grow tent: The Green-Qube.
Measures 1.5m x 3m x 2m
Uber strong 25mm x 0.8mm with easy click connector system. Powder coated orange
Strong 25mm x 0.8m corners with easy click connectors
|Intake Outlet Socks|
5 x 13″ double oversized extract socks, fits all sizes of ducting including acoustic ducting and 4x cable socks
Matching Spill Tray, XREFLECT® diamond mylar, engineered for 98% lightproof
Tough canvas with non-toxic PVA. 99% light proof and fully sealed unit once closed
2 x Uplift Bar® for gravity-fed water systems
8 x outside passive vents with 700-micron MicroMesh bug-screen. All with LightSavers® to soften light glare
4 x nylon hanging straps with plastic buckles
*NEW* Double Zips so you can safely zip yourself inside. Plus military style blackout 10 gauge, fully waterproof with Green-Qube metal zip pull
2 x main access door with plastic door hook, 1 x side doors and 2 x rear doors